Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're All Gonna Die (Thoughts on Homework)

Spoon Tunes is in the works still, lovely utensils! My i-Tunes is down, so it's going to have to wait until I manage to resurrect it. That definitely makes i-Tunes sound like Frankenstein a little bit. Cool. Very cool.

Since Spoon Tunes is on hold, I'm just going to do the song I'm listening to via youtube right now, which is "Pretty Little Thing" by Fink of course!
Life goal #133- learn to play this on guitar. Serenade someone, in a totally non creepy way. Preferably, serenade someone you know.
Life goal #134- be serenaded with this song.
It's a sexy song. Actually, it's beyond sexy. It's sextactular. Don't believe me? Take a listen!


Anywho, I thought I'd share my thoughts on homework and spooning, considering I currently have a vast quantity of homework that I've been working on for what feels like forever.

Honestly, you've got to do your homework. After all, it's great to learn, and knowledge is power. It's lovely and important, and the best spooning companions are super intelligent cuddly people with whom you can have fascinating conversations. Of course, that's my own heavily biased opinion, but heck, this whole thing is my opinion, so who cares!

But let's face it people - we're all gonna die. This isn't to put a damper on things; rather, this is to empower you! Carpe diem my spoons! Carpe amici laeta amoreque (Sieze your friends with happiness and love)! Everyone loves a Latin geek.

So, in the grand tradition of classic/amazing works such as John Donne's "The Flea" and Andrew Marvel's "To His Coy Mistress" (Sexy poem=sexy link. Watch it.), life is short. Get your spoon on, and enjoy your body, your friends, and your incredible ability to cuddle without being limited by arthritis pain. But don't neglect your work to do it! Homework first, spooning second. But stay on top of your homework (in a non sketchy way) so you have tons of time to spoon.

This is when time management fo realz pays off, peeps. Make it happen.

Happy spooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment