Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ice Ice Spoony

Confession: I don't post every day, or at least I haven't lately. It's not that I don't adore blogging about spooning, but I just happen to like actual spooning even better. Sorry guys. But how can I properly inform you in regards to spooning if I don't practice a lot? It'd be like Miss Manners never ever sending a thank you note or something, and that's just wrong.

Essentially, you can bet if I'm not posting, I'm either enjoy some cuddle time IRL, or I'm just splashing in a big pool of homework-y goodness. Mmmm homework-y goodness. JK. Kind of. Knowledge for the win. Procrastination for the lose.

But snuggles+procrastination for the epic win.

So I thought I'd focus on something I touch on a lot - snuggling a cold spoon.

So stop. Collaborate and listen.
Lil Spoon's back with a brand new mission.
Just grab ahold of your spoon tightly,
hold the cold hands both daily and nightly.
Will it ever stop, yo, I don't know.
Turn off the lights, and scoot close.
To the extreme hold the spoon like a vandal;
warm your spoon up like you was a candle.
Hug, get close, to the spoon that's for you;
she's feeling quite chilly like feet of a new groom.
Get close, like notes in a melody;
Anything less than the best is a felony.
Love it or leave it; you better not wait.
You better get close, this spoon don't play.
If there's spoon problems, yo I'll solve it.
Check out my hook while the big spoon revolves it.

Ice Ice Spoony.

Feel loved. I don't write internet parodies of nineties hits for just anybody you know.

Although there was that one time that I did MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" but I made all the lyrics MC Escher related. That was nice.

Essentially, if you've got a cold little/big spoon, accommodate each other! Hold hands, cuddle closer for warmth, place body parts between other body parts and the remarkably cold ground. Tuck hands into pockets, place them around necks, scoot close, switch front and back, intertwine legs/arms for maximum contact and subsequent warmth. This is a fairly straightforward one. Granted, some of these are more necessary for when you are snuggling in the actual cold (or what I would consider cold, considering as a Southern lady, I find most temperatures below 60 to be remarkably chilly. Yes, I'm a legit  Southern lady for those of ya'll who just internally LOLed a little.) But if you're inside, and just a little cool, just scoot a little closer, maybe opt for a blanket, and get your warlock/interlock/wrap on.

Happy spooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment