Friday, October 16, 2009

the lonely epidermis and Cher

Please forgive me. I'm exhausted, and I got my H1N1 mist today which is making me feel kind of gross right now. If you consider this post inferior to the others in any way, (A) my apologies, and (B) just enjoy the excuse to laugh at me even more than usual because I'm not only as ridiculous as usual but also more stupid than usual.

There has been interest expressed in me continuing the body parts theme I had been going with about a week ago. I will go back to that (starting most likely with legs) in a couple of days, once I get real snuggles. In the meanwhile, it just makes my skin too lonely to write in vivid detail about my snuggling opinions. And no one likes a lonely epidermis.

For tonight, in keeping with last night's sexiness theme, and due in part to the fact that I just watched it: Moonstruck is an incredible movie. If you haven't seen Cher in her Oscar winning role, definitely take it under advisement. Not only is it perhaps one of the sexiest things I've ever seen (and I've seen some sexy things people), but you can watch it again and again because it's simply that incredible. It has a myriad of fine details (the hand in the airport, the wedding dress in the window, etc) that make it even more amazing each time you watch it. It's a very snuggle worthy movie, filled with scenes of old people romance, moon gazing, and an adorable old man with dogs. Who doesn't love an old man with dogs and old people romance? Very few people. Then again, I have a particular fondness for old people in general. I think they're super awesome. Nicholas Cage and Cher are phenomenal, with witty dialogue that you can easily adopt into a myriad of handy life mantras. Heck yes. I know it makes me feel super cuddly, and since it's plot is fairly simple and can be enjoyed even when you're at minimal capacity in regard to your intelligence (like me right now), it's a perfect choice for spooning!

Moonstruck gets 6 spoons up (6 being the size of an average dinner table, and thus an optimal number of spoons, assuming you are not using iced tea spoons, which I must acknowledge is a VERY southern thing.).

Anywho, I'm thinking after I finish going through various body parts and opinions and if I can't get my i-Tunes fixed, I'll go for an exploration of spoon worthy movies. It's definitely an option!

Happy spooning (watch Moonstruck!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment