Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Good, the Bad, and the Body Wash

When I get all my work done in a timely manner, I get to use "the good soap." The good soap is Caress' Tahitian Renewal body wash. It smells ridiculously amazing, sweet, with hints of pomegranate and Tahitian palm milk. After a shower, I smell absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself. If I haven't finished my work in a timely manner, I have to use "the bad soap," which still smells pretty good, but it's a little bit inferior. It has a very strong sent of pomegranate and mango which can be a little overwhelming, but ultimately is still enjoyable.

Obviously, the point of this post isn't that olfactory motivation can be helpful in preventing procrastination -although that is incredibly true. No, my point is that having your own delightful personal scent can make you an even more enjoyable spooning partner. From Polo Black (one of my own personal weaknesses) to Axe (which is sometimes delightful and sometimes completely overpowering/downright disgusting smelling) to plain old Dove soap to GAP So Pink, find what works for you and makes you feel happy. It could be soap, cologne, perfume, shampoo, even whatever laundry detergent you wash your clothes in. You'll enjoy smelling delightful, and I'm sure your spooning buddies will appreciate it, too.

On that note, bathe. Regularly. And wash your clothes. Regularly. No one wants to spoon with someone who smells like Oscar the Grouch, even if he is grumpily adorable.

Happy spooning! (And smelling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment